This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

My first completed crazy quilt block.

I hope that by doing one block at a time (watching TV, as a passenger in the car although I've been known to pick up my stitching and get a few stitches in while waiting at traffic lights and under the patio), I'll eventually get this quilt finished. I love the 28cm sew-as-you-go size square and find it very relaxing. Don't know how I'll feel after I've done another 27 of them.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Viv..I've made my "best" quilts one block at at time,on the rear deck of our boat,or waiting in the car whilst DH says "he'll only be 10 minutes!"
You'll have your 28 blocks in no time at all.

Viv and Eddie said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Maureen. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the next 27!