This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Saturday, May 07, 2005

ATC size coin purse for Caitlin

This is one of several small purses I have been asked to make for people at work. This one is for Caitlin who is nearly eighteen. She wanted lots of "OTT Bling-Bling" so I gave her lots of clunky beads around the edge and bright coloured fabrics and beads. The purses measure just over 3 1/2 inches x 2 1/2 inches with a fold over flap at the top. It was Caitlin who first suggested that my ATCs would make great little coin purses so I made her one then someone else wanted one for his wife, someone else for her daughter, etc, etc.
Caitlin's purse.

1 comment:

arlee said...

These are SO astoundingly amazingly astonishingly GORGEOUS!!! I love your bags and wallets---i had to wipe drool off my keyboard :} Absolutely wonderful!!!