This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm back blogging

It's been nearly three months since I actually sat down and blogged. Life and work have taken up so much of my time and inclination that I have ignored my blog to the point that many of my friends are asking me when I'm going to add something. I'd feel guilty leaving it any longer. Obviously they've taken a look and found nothing new.......sorry everyone, I'll try not to leave it so long again. Anyway, I'll try and work out what's been happening since March and include as much as I can think of.

No comments: