This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My studio 008


My studio 008
Originally uploaded by Crazydolldresser.
Here's an update on my studio. All the plants and pots have been removed from the corner of the yard and DH is busy levelling off the soil ready for the concrete slab.

3 comments:

Jo in NZ said...

How exciting!! This is actually happening. It's great to see the progress being made.

Viv and Eddie said...

Thanks Joy. It IS the most exciting thing that has happened to me in years, except perhaps the two grandchildren......they were exciting ...

Julia said...

Not long Now Viv!!
and you'll have your lovely studio to play in..