This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My studio 011


My studio 011
Originally uploaded by Crazydolldresser.
I just had to include this on my blog. I took a photo of DH digging when he stood up and asked "Are you taking a photo of me?" and while he was talking, I took one. The Lemon, Mandarin and Grapefruit trees have been moved to the other end of the yard and so far, none show signs of rejecting their new home. Thankfully we haven't had any rain yet or the house would be full of that sand, sand and more sand.

No comments: