This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mary and Peter

Well, here they are! Mary Lewis and her husband Peter Gilberd. They both absolutely spoilt me rotten for the whole fortnight - their home was my home and I hope that in a year or so they will be coming to Perth to spend some time with Eddie and me and we can spoil them in return. They have a beautiful home on three levels going down a steep hill and which has views across the trees to the ocean. It was so different to what I'm used to over here in Western Australia, even the birds were beautiful - Rainbow Lorrikeets which I'd never seen before either. Needless to say, I can hardly wait to go back Posted by Picasa

No comments: