This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mary's Tatting Lesson.

Mary learnt to tat last year at the Nowra CQ Retreat and she picked it up really quickly, however it still didn't stop her getting all tied up in knots at the Mollymook Embroiderer's Guild meeting! I was experimenting with tatting using two colours and managed to complete an inch of tatting before making a mistake and having to start again. I was happy with the result though - pink clovers joined with green chains. I will blog it once I get past the 1 inch mark....... Posted by Picasa

No comments: