This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sharon Boggon and Annie Whitsed

We had a fabulous time in Canberra with the Canberra Crazies. Annie Whitsed very kindly offered us beds in her house which is a veritable museum of yummy collectibles and crazy quilting goodies. We were really impressed by her storage method for her beads, shallow trays with tiny vials of beads, all coloured coded of course! After a lovely lunch on Saturday provided by the Canberra Crazies, we went shopping at the Canberra Needlework Shop which is where I took this photo of Sharon and Annie. Saturday night was great with a meal at Mama's Trattoria in the Canberra CBD where me met Maria and Jos Vialle for the first time. Posted by Picasa

No comments: