This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Viv the tourist.....

Mary picked me up from the airport and we spent the first night at the Mercure Hotel in Rosehill near Parramatta. It was fabulous as our twin share room had two DOUBLE beds in it. We shared the first of several nights of giggling and crying like silly school girls at a Brownie Camp!! The next morning we drove from Rosehill to Katoomba via every Op-shop on the way. Mary photographed me doing the tourist bit at the Three Sisters lookout at Katoomba where we stayed the second night at a Bed & Breakfast. I saw my very first Waratah in full bloom and took lots of photos of it........VERY touristy!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: