This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Monday, January 03, 2011

Cottage Garden Block 5 Autocorrected


Today the temperature was over 100 degrees farenheit or 38 degrees celsius AGAIN....day after day of shocking heat. It's too hot to do anything other than sit in the studio or in the familyroom, under air-conditioner and stitch. This block has taken me all of yesterday and today to do but it's finished and I can start a new block tomorrow on the train.

2 comments:

Rose Anne B said...

WOW this is just drop down dead gorgeous autocorrected! Is this more to what it looks like in person? Beautiful!!!!

Viv and Eddie said...

No Rose Anne, the original photo is more like the real thing. I do the auto-corrected photos because they throw more shadows onto the stitching so that it shows up better in photos. That way I can see if something stands out as being wrong or out of place.