This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Friday, October 26, 2012

Block 5. Butterfly and Owl

Here is block five finished.  I couldn't put this one down, it kept saying "put this here, add that there...." until in the end I couldn't put anything else anywhere else.  I like to cover every seam, I hate bare seams although I don't mind something trailing from one patch across a seam to another patch. Anyway as soon as this block is blogged, I am off to start block 6 which is sitting on the dining room table all ready and waiting.

The large Butterfly lace motif has been hand-dyed in mauve and lemon and then beaded with mauve beads.  The Forget-me-nots are tiny blue buttons while the tiny little Owl at the top was a cute brass charm that my husband wanted me to use on the block. 

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

And getting it running is as simple as 1-2-3!

This is how it all works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

Do you want to start making profits?

Get the full details here

Blogger said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

And earning money online using it is as easy as 1...2...3!

Here's how it all works...

STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

So, do you want to start making money??

Get the full details here